Friday, November 2, 2012



Send Us Photos Friday | Phillips Pierce


Hello. Here are the other photos of my Hermes Birkin collection. Most are in togo and clemance, two are in fjord leathers. All Birkins are 40cm. My complete collection of 40 cm Birkins  total 28.

I hope you enjoy these pictures. I have spent the past few years building my collection. Some people collect art that hangs on the wall. I collect handmade art that one can carry and I love them.

As far as speaking with you about the Hermes Birkin--I would love to.

My Birkin Blog Says: 

Dear Phillips,

WOW! I am really impressed with your collection. You must have an interesting life. I would love see your collection and to have an interview with you once my store is settled. Maybe early next year. I am collecting a list of people who collect Birkin bags and would like to do an interview with My Birkin Blog. If you are interested in doing an interview with My Birkin Blog, please email to: birkinblog@gmail.com

Thanks,

My Birkin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment