Monday, May 23, 2011

Send Us a Photo | Amar Hussain

Hi My Birkin Blog

I love your blog.

I saw you were asking us to send in our photos. This is a photo of me at London Fashion Week, with British X Factor star Diana Vickers with my favourite Black Birkin 35 in Togo with Gold HW and a Gareth Pugh Jacket - I hope you like it.

Love the Blog - keep up the good work!

Would love to see a Boys with Birkins section as it's becoming very popular.

Thanks

Amar Hussain

:-)


Hi Amar,

Thanks for sending your photo. I love it. I will post it on my blog.

I think I have posted your photos on my blog before. You are quite well-known in the "Birkin family".

I do have a column/tag called: "Men with Birkin" as I am aware that more and more men carry them.

Thanks for visiting My Birkin Blog. Please come back to visit regularly.

Thanks,

My Birking Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment