Wednesday, May 18, 2011



Photos: 40 CM in Gold with gold hardware

My Birkin Blog Says | 40 CM Birkins are HOT!

My Birkin Blog is a huge fan of the 40 CM Birkins. My first Birkin was a 40 in black Togo leather and I am still using it. Now I have a couple of them for traveling- car trips or flies. I think it is very stylishly elegant carrying a large Birkin bag showing up at the airport (Plus a pair of super large sunglasses). Every girl has a star dream including myself. I never wanted a wheel thing which makes a tourist.

My Birkin Blog never had trouble getting them. They are too big for most girls so 40 CM Birkins are always the less demanded size to get. Recently I saw a 40 in white on TV and suddenly wanted one so I called the local HERMS store. The SA I have been dealing with told me that 40 CM Birkins are in high demand now and my order might take a bit longer than usual.

My Birkin Blog is aware that more people carry 40 CM Birkins now.

No comments:

Post a Comment