Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Inside My Birkin 40 CM in Flight

This is what I carry when I travel in cabin:

  • Apple MarBook- A blogger's must
  • Camera: You just never know when you will see a Birkin Bag.
  • Magazines: ELLE Decor
  • Books: DRiVE by Daniel H. Pink
  • Water Bottle: Since I am agist plastic water bottles.
  • Document Holder- HERMS Dogon GM in Lagoon: It holds everything! Passport, Ticket, cards, doesn't matter how many kinds of currencies you need.
  • Notebook- HERMES Ulysse in Blue Jean: Writing note when you can't go anywhere.
  • Sunglasses- Louis Vuitton: Make me feel like a movie star.
  • Reading Glasses- Ray Ban
  • Shawl- Hugo Boss: It is now I carry everywhere- light weight for summer.
  • Pouches- LeSportSac: One for things that keep me hydrated and fresh, One for my medications, One for things don't belong anywhere.
  • Phone
Your Turn.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow you carry your life around! Heheh I do too ;)

    www.LeylaNavab.com

    ReplyDelete