Monday, May 16, 2011



My Birkin Blog Says | Monday Morning Blues

My Birkin Blog notices that some Birkin Bags made in 2011 "O" Stamp (Even the bag below that Cyndi carries) have the white bottom and lining. The white lining is fine, but the white bottom starts to bother me. I will never get one. I locate my Birkin on the floor so much since I am not a believer that my Birkin bags should take a seat in the restaurants or a sofa in the stores. My Brikin Blog doesn't like two tone Birkin this way. Not even two tone Birkins to start with anyway.

(It is what people called Monday Morning Blue?)

2 comments:

  1. This white configuration is known as the Birkin "Eclat." Eclat is French for "sparkling."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bourgeolse,

    Thanks for your comment.

    MBB

    ReplyDelete