Thursday, October 21, 2010

Send US a Photo | Erica Kim

Hello Bagopedia !! im erica kim and i loooove so much birkin bag!
last week we invited korean hermes events, my mom (red kelly) and her friends and me was in there.
we take a picture front of photo spot, i hope this photo will helpful for your datas.
my mom always visit your blog everyday,and we are huge fan of your blog!
always fall in love in there! thank you and have a great day!

erica kim
south korea

My Birkin Blog Says: Thank you Erica for sending your photo to share with our readers. I am glad now I have fans! We are working very hard to keep the blog more informative and interesting. I believe that you had a great time at the event.

If you are interested in sending your photos/comments to us, please send to: bagopedia@gmail.com

Please visit our another blog http://celebags.blogspot.com for Hollywood's newest handbags.

No comments:

Post a Comment