Thursday, October 28, 2010

Borrow #1

Olivia Palermo
Original Site/Blog: BirkinBoy


Borrow | From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Borrow or borrowing can mean: to receive (something) from somebody temporarily, expecting to return it.

  • In finance, monetary debt
  • In language, the use of loanwords
  • In arithmetic, when a digit become smaller than limit and the deficiency is taken from the next digit to the left
  • In music, the use of borrowed chords
  • In the Discworld fictional universe - "the art of overlaying one's hi mind on the mind of another creature so that she can see through its eyes and steer its actions" as practised by the character Granny Weatherwax
  • In construction, borrow pit.
My Birkin Blog Note: I saw these beautiful photos on your blog and would like to add them to my collection and share with my readers. If you are the owner of the blog I listed and would like My Birkin Blog to remove your photo, please let me know. I will remove them immediately.

2 comments:

  1. This Photo is owned by thesartorialist.blogspot.com (Scott Schuman), and NOT
    by Bryanboy..

    ReplyDelete