Friday, May 15, 2009

Poll

My Birkin Blog Poll | Blackberry or iPhone?

Q: Dear Birkin bag blog:

I love your blog! I am writing to ask an odd question: I am about to buy a new smart phone to match my Birkin bag. Do you use Blackberry or iPhone? I want to know your opinion.

Thanks,

Your reader Amy

A: Hi Amy,

Thanks for writing. You are writing in a great timing. It is time to post a poll. I think I will like to leave your question to our readers. 

Which smart phone matches your Birkin bag better? Blackberry or iPhone? Please go to the poll on the blog's top right corner.

Amy, I hope this poll result will help your decision.

My Birkin Blog

2 comments:

  1. i think blackberry goes perfect with the birkin specially the bold

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES BLACKBERRY IS THE BEST BIRKIN BUDDY :)

    ReplyDelete