Sunday, January 4, 2009



Birkin Blog Says | Deal or No Deal?

A friend of mine wants to trade this LOUIS VUITTON Tribute Patchwork limited edition bag with my 30 CM shinny brown crocodile Birkin that I do not carry very often. This LOUIS VUITTON bag is made to order only. I have seen Beyonce carrying it to many public places. It is also retailed $52,500.00- higher than I paid for my Corco. Birkin. I really like to own this bag, but I have to give away one of my Croco. Birkin. Is it a fair trade? Any help?

3 comments:

  1. do not trade! that thing is FUGLY. it has been voted the ugliest bag ever designed on numerous websites.... and is really horrid to view. i doubt it will keep value either when the fad has died. whoever bought it and paid more than 5 dollars should get a good knock on their head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment. I will take it seriously.

    ReplyDelete