Tuesday, January 20, 2009


Article | Jane Birkin: "I'd Rather Be Dressed As A Man" | The Huffington Post via WWD 

Jane Birkin, the woman, not the coveted Hermès bag, spoke to WWD about her new album and her signature tomboy style.

WWD: A V-neck sweater and jeans is your signature look. Do you have a wardrobe of ballgowns at home that you secretly like to dress up in?

J.B.: Not at all. My thing is cashmere jerseys. I'm always peeking in [my daughters'] collars to see where they've bought their cashmere from. I just did a TV show a couple of days ago with [opera singer] Roberto Ayala where we sang "Je Suis Venu Te Dire Que Je M'en Vais." I had to make a tiny bit of effort. I'd bought a secondhand YSL suit for a cocktail in Buenos Aires and wore it

Click HERE to view the original artcile 

No comments:

Post a Comment