Monday, July 11, 2011



Send Us a Photo | Or Two, maybe 3

Hi there,

I've been watching your blogs on Birkin bags. I thought i would send some photo's of my mom. Her name is Eve Borromeo-Cruz, she is a Owner of a home health agency and savvy business women in Los Angeles, She is well traveled from Europe, Dubai, South Africa and through out Asia. My mom was married into a very prominent family from the Philippines "The Borromeo Family". After my Dad's passing 12 years ago she re-married a wonderful man my step dad Kevin Cruz.

I have attached photo's of her trips. The pictures of her Birkin 35cm Gold are from her trip to an Alaskian Cruise.

I hope to send more photo's of her other birkin bags. She has a 42 orange jpg and a surprise birth present we got for her a lite pink bois de rose Birkin 35cm for her 60th birthday coming at the end of the month. Keep in contact.

Thanks

Charles Borromeo

No comments:

Post a Comment