Monday, July 18, 2011


Send Us a Photo | My Sister's Engagement Gift, Birkin

This is my sisters hermes birkin bag 35cm parchemin clamence with palladium hardware. I know the name cuz this bag is all she talks about. She is truly obsessed whit this bag so I wanted to suprise her by sending in her picture. Her boyfriend got this bag for her (second hand) as an engagement gift, instead of giving her a ring e gave her a birkin !

My sister is 18 years old and lives in sweden, her name is jasmin dylan. Your blog is the only blogg she read daily.

If you decide to publish the picture I just want to tell the word she sleeps with this bag and brings it with her when she watches tv downstairs.

My Birkin Blog Notes: Congratulations on your engagement and the Birkin bag! And thanks for visiting my Birkin Blog daily! We all share the same love for Birkin Bags. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment