Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Send us a photo


Send Us a Photo (or Two)

Hi,

I am Behonce and I would love to share a few birkins from my recent photo shoot. Well, the birkins belonged to my sponsor but I had the great opportunity to model it!

The black birkin was from my summer in Savannah shoot where it was inspired by a more tribal and folk motive, while the stamped ostrich apple green birkin was from my Irene shoot where it was inspired by a more ethic Malay feel to it.

Love your blog!!

Behonce.

If you are interested in sending us a photo, please send to: bagopedia@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I am about to buy an Hermes birkin, but I'm not sure if I should choose 35cm or 40cm. Which one do you recommend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 35cm. 40 is just too big in my opinion and would look more like a luggage. Well, unless you like really big bags, but 35 should be fine.

    What leather and colour are you getting it in?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    Two suggestions:

    1. Your height.
    2. What do you need the bag for? For daily, I will say 35. For travel, 40 is great.

    Hope this helps,

    MBB

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh my god! these poses are beyond ridiculous

    ReplyDelete