Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Hermes Birkin/Kelly Bag Wanted

Hi,

I'm looking for size 35cm crocodile kelly outsidestich in any colors accept the one i have are Black,Bordeux,Orange,Fushia,violet,Amythest,Blue brighton,Vert fonce :-)

I'm also looking for any size 35cm Birkin crocodile accept the colors that I have they are fushia,havane,orange,violet,
braise,blue brighton,amythest,pousie,miel,rouge hermes,natural brenia,vert olive,saffron,blue indigo :-)

Please contact Usman Al-Thani: usman.althani@googlemail.com

This is a paid advertisement on "My Birkin Blog". Please contact the buyer if you have further questions. If you wish to post an advertisement, please contact our Sales Staff bagopedia@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I'm impressed with your collection. Good luck in your Hermes croc search.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hermes birkin fan, working on my collection ;-)


    usman al-thani

    ReplyDelete