Friday, April 24, 2009



Birkin Blog Says | Birkin Bag Symbols

I just saw this online. I think it is interesting to sharing this information. Please let me know if the information was not correct.

Some Birkin/Kelly bags have symbols next to the HERMES logos. Once I heard the craftsmen put symbols on the bags when they feel the bags can not be more perfect. Some say different symbols mean different things.

"Λ" Means wild crocodile
"。。" Means farmed crocodile
"S" below the logo means it is a sale item

4 comments:

  1. I don't know if that is entirely accurate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Λ"
    Means prorsus crocodile this kind of crocodile is farmed in Australia and its the best crocodile Quilty you can buy in Hermes.

    "。。" means niticlus crocodile which is farmed in Africa in its the 2nd best Hermes.

    "[]"
    Means alligator which is farmed in America Washington the scales are very big its the last best one you can get in Hermes.and the cheapest

    "s" I DON'T KNOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ishtiaq,

    It is nice to hear from you again. Thanks for visiting my blog regularly. Your comment is very informative and helpful. Can I post your comment on the main page as an article?

    Thanks,

    My Birkin BLog

    ReplyDelete