Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Article Hermes Birkin bag | shoppingandinfo.com

Just a quick post to let you know while in New York City I was surrounded by Birkin Bags on Black Friday. In my posh hotel they were gathering in the lobby for role call; orange, gold, brown, black,blue, with locks, without locks, diamond lock, silver hardware, gold hardware, flaps over, flaps in, leather, croc, ostrich, 30cm, 35cm, the travel size and so on. I actually banged into a Birkin or two.What's a shopper to do while shopping at ever so trendy boutiques and Birkins are charging at her? As I proceeded into a tres chic department store... more Birkins. Does everyone in NYC have a Birkin? Shoppers come in all shapes and sizes as do Birkins! All I know is that my Birkin had something very different inside.... it had a giant hefty black trash bag! Why you ask, well I left it's raincoat home! (speaking of hefty...the price tag for a Birkin!!!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment