Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Article



Articles


'I'm very rich b***h': NeNe Leakes defaces $8,000 Hermes Birkin bag with Real Housewives catchphrases


Daily Mail 2014.07.21


Hermes Birkin bags often fetch five figures, but NeNe Leakes didn't let that deter her from drawing all over hers.

Giving new meaning to the term 'statement bag,' the Real Housewives of Atlanta star scrawled some of her favorite sayings from the reality show on the expensive leather tote, including 'Close your legs to married men,' 'I said what I said,' 'So nasty and so rude,' 'Fix that body,' and 'I'm very rich bitch.' 

The bag looks like a standard leather version of the Birkin, and likely cost between $8,000 and $10,000.

Mrs Leakes, 46, recently showed off her artwork on Instagram, writing: '#personalized #birkin #neneisms #hermès custom by me & my husband had a fit.'

She has previously been spotted carrying a bright blue Birkin, but presumably hasn't yet doodled on that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment