Monday, March 24, 2014

Article

Article | Johnny Weir Bitches His Husband Ruined His Birkin

TMZ, 2014.03.21

Johnny Weir made it clear to hubby Victor Voronov -- him straying on Victor was inexcusable, but so was Victor vengefully defacing Johnny's Birkin handbags.

Johnny sent a remorseful email to Victor on Sept. 29, 2013 -- obtained by TMZ -- in which Johnny did a full-blown mea culpa for his misdeeds, but went on to scold Victor for destroying his precious purses.

Johnny writes, "If you decide to wreck things, please wreck cheaper things than Birkins."  He goes on ..."The f*** you on the Birkin is kinda cool, though, you artist.  I know you don't care about how I'll survive if you divorce me, but please leave my Birkin bags, Celine bags and Chanel bags alone."

It appears Johnny may be a little cash-strapped, because he says "I'm planning them as part of my eBay sale."

Johnny is incredibly remorseful in the email, expressing "eternal" love from "the depths of my broken heart."

So now it's clear ... Victor wasn't Johnny's only beloved accessory.

No comments:

Post a Comment