Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Send Us a Photo | Sha from Malaysia

Hi My Birkin Blog,

To tell you the truth, your blog is such an inspiration for me to have my own birkin & addicted to it..
I've been following your blog for years and it has been my ultimate source for me to referred when i'm such in mood for birkin...
It might sound silly but it's a routine for me to be in track with your blog daily..
As you can see here i'm sharing my pic with my 40cm Gold Birkin in Palladium hardware..
I hope you will keep your good work & pleasee continue your blog..

Cheers,
Sha from Malaysia

My Birkin Blog Says:

Hi Sha,

Thanks for your photo. I am glad having you as a fan of my blog. We all share the same interest (or addiction)- how much we love Birkin bags. It keeps me going when I read an email like yours. I love your bag. Gold color Birkin bags are heaven! It looks brand new. Hope you keep coming to this blog. Don't hesitate sending us your thoughts and idea.

Thanks,

MBB

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sha,
    you said: "It might sound silly but it's a routine for me to be in track with your blog daily."
    And I just can say: It doesn't sound silly for me at all, because it's my daily routine too. I don't know why, but I love to see this block every day and I love new pictures of Birkins (and Kellys)
    I still do not have one, but once up in a time ...
    Best wishes,
    Britt from Greece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an ugly fake, logo is position wrong.. eeeek

    ReplyDelete