Monday, September 6, 2010




Article | Brooke Burke rocks a JPG Birkin during family time | Bagthatstyle

Before we start, I have to ask – does anyone get Brooke Burke and Brooke Burns confused? They’re not dissimilar people, I guess, and the extremely similar names always make me forget which one is which. This is clearly Brooke Burke, however, and I double checked to make sure I had the correct option before I started writing.

So, now that that’s out of the way, the newly minted Dancing with the Stars host is seen here enjoying some family time with her kids and her Hermes JPG Birkin, which probably cost almost as much as a child. The JPG (which stands for Jean Paul Gaultier, the bag’s designer) Birkin, or “shoulder Birkin” is a newer and less popular iteration of the traditional Birkin, but that doesn’t mean it’s any less lovely or luxurious. Or maybe this is one of the shoulder Birkin’s second iteration, or an SBII? If someone who knows the fine details of such things could weigh in, that would be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment