Friday, August 13, 2010


Inside My Birkin

I carry this 40 cm Togo Leather Birkin in black with palladium hardware everyday that I have purchased many years ago. It holds everything I need for work. I am surprised this bag can hold so much. Here is the list:

  • LeSportSac pouches- They are inexpensive, light-weighted, and can carry a lot of little things. That are the best organizers for such a large bag without any compartments.
  • iPhone
  • MacBook
  • Giorgio Fedon Pill Case (I use it for my iPhone earbuds)
  • Hermes Dogon Wallet in Lagoon
  • Hermes Goat Skin coin purse in orange
  • Louis Vuitton Damier Cardholder
  • Louis Vuitton Monogram Agenda Cover
  • Bottega Veneta Pouch
  • Burberry paper Holder
  • Issey Miyake Scarf
  • Water Bottle
  • Ray Ban Reading Glasses
  • Lulu Lemon Shopping Bag
What is inside your Birkin bag? Send us a photo and share your life with us. Please send your photo to: bagopedia@gmail.com

Look forward to receiving your photos.

2 comments:

  1. .. wow, but i'm wondering if at the end of the day, you are still able to move your arms .. ehehe!! just kidding!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg girl!! what the hayy haha! Your birkin is a black hole haha.. Very organized though i love it..

    May i include that this blog is a source of therapeutical relief for my ever so pounding urge to own a birkin!

    THanks for being a true blogger, always updating and keep me sane haha!!


    Jay..

    http://foryourSATISFASHIONC.om

    ReplyDelete