Friday, December 25, 2009

My Birkin Blog Forun

Dear visitors,

Due to the holiday seasons, the contents of this blog won't be updated until January 04, 2010. Meanwhile, We will like to use this entry as a forum for all of you to leave messages. You can click on the comments below to leave a message. The messages can be:

  • You wish a Birkin Bag in the coming year
  • Your suggestions/wishes to My Birkin Blog
  • Your message to HERMES Birkin Bags
  • Your wishes to our readers
  • Other things to do with HERMES Birkin Bags
We won't be back until January, but we will check our blog and email while we are away. I had a great year blogging. Best wishes to all of you and the blog.

Happy Holidays!

My Birkin Blog/Bagopedia

If you have questions while we are away, please send to: bagopedia@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas...

    I love your blog. I have been visiting every day. Thanks for providing information. Keep up the good work.

    Ami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Holidays! I'd love a Birkin this year...I wish I get my dream job and then as a present to myself I will buy a 35 Palladium hardware Black Birkin :) or maybe a white idk..i think black bc I just bought a cream Kelly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm ok actually now i looked at your photo above and realize a blue jean would be a perfect compromise!!

    ReplyDelete