Friday, June 5, 2009

Humor Week 2

Birkin Blog Says | What did famous people say about Birkin Bags?

"There are some bags that are pretty hot. but then I haven't bought myself an Hermes Birkin bag because I think they are just too expensive." | Beyonce Knowles | Glamour UK's June 09 


"(...) And I learned what a Birkin bag is from the price tag. You'll never forget what it is once you've paid for one." |  Aston Kutcher Elle Magazine May 2008



"It's a Birkin; I own three. I did not wait in line for them, bit I did pay- there are somethings you can't get for free!" | Rachel Zoe


“I’m always thinking about cute names. I always say that babies are the new Birkin. They’re the hottest accessory right now. Everybody has to have one.” | Christie Brinkley.


Yes, it is called "The Waiting List." | Jennifer Carter, President Hermes Canada | When Jen was interviewed if "Birkin" was pronounced differently in other countries.

No comments:

Post a Comment